Verified Reviewer

Hi so yall really messed up and just lost any future service from me. Yall sat and canceled my damn order bc the delivery lady who was to deliver my family's damn supper couldn't get her uber card to cover it til the payment was complete?

This is not my fault this is an issue on yalls end and how can I use uber cash If yall r gonna sit and screw my family over like this. It was a huge waste of time. Yall r the absolute worst company I've ever dealt with. And I let that be known in reviews.

And the delivery lady that lady should be fired. This was hers and yalls issue so it was yalls responsibility to fix any problems on ur end. And she didn't have the damn decency to call or msg to let me know. She just left the restaurant with not letting me know a damn thing that happened.

I want my order. I wouldn't of placed it if my family didn't want or need it. So yet again yall done me wrong. I'm so tired of yalls issues.

I'm just done. So since yall done my family like this I suggest that it's fixed right away. I'm very one unhappy livid ex customer. The way this was handled is very inprofessional.

And this company needs to go above and beyond to fix this bc yall have done nothing but gave me issues. Every.

Dang. Time.

User's recommendation: Don't use them. They give me issues every time and hardly fix it. Oh and if ur delivery person doesn't know how to use their uber eats card or there isn't enough to cover it u won't get ur food. They won't let u know anything. Even tho I had enough to cover my family's food they wouldn't give me my order bc of an issue on their end. Very unprofessional.

Location: Calhoun, Georgia