Verified Reviewer

2.5

I was charged cancellation fees for trips I didn't cancel. I went through the help section of the app and was refunded but was refunded in Uber Cash.

I don't want Uber Cash since I don't ever want to use Uber again, You may ask why. Because I've spent over an hour trying to get this resolved: something that I had no fault in. In fact, having my rides cancel was an inconvenience in and of itself... through the process of trying to get this resolved and even getting a contact for Uber, I've come to wonder if this was done by design.

It quit being able the money long ago and has become a matter of principle. I'm thinking if this happens frequently, many people give it up. If you need to referrence my account, my number is 704-433-****.

I can also be contacted by email pgreg8198@***.com... I don't know that I've ever had a worse time dealing with a company.

Comments