Verified Reviewer

This is the most useless delivery service. The driver claimed he handed the food to me, which he did not.

My wife and I have been ordering deliveries all week with the same instructions that cant miss!! Or so I thought until Hamza was assigned to my order

I even had a Door dash driver thank me, saying, This was the easiet delivery in this building Ive ever had because of your specific instructions, thanks man Yet, this driver for UberEats found a way to *** it up. He did not hand me the order, I never saw him on my floor at all! Called the front desk and he never read anything.I Waited over a *** hour, and I NEVER GOT MY ORDER!!!

HE NEVER READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.

I had no one to call for this issue, my concern fell on deaf ears and according to the app I might get my money back in 3-10 days which is a *** joke. Inever use UBER eats agaiSERVICE!

User's recommendation: Use DoorDash This Service is Useless.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Cons: Rude and unprofessional drivers, Messed up orders, No customer service, Incompetent drivers.

Comments