Verified Reviewer

I ordered Starbucks and when I ordered it, for some reason it said my location was at that Starbucks where I was ordering from. When my delivery driver, Carrie, got my order she called me and told me that the delivery address was the Starbucks.

I then told her over the phone where I was at, which was a place of business, Purrsonal Care Cat Clinic at 541 Ansborough Ave Waterloo, IA. Carrie asked me if I could "send her a text through the Uber app" which I agreed to. I clicked the "send a message" button and texted her the address (541 Ansborough Ave Waterloo IA 50701) at 10:11 am. After 3 minutes, so 10:14am, I sent her "Did you get my message?

You can also look up Purrsonal Care Cat Clinic for the address." After 5 or so minutes, I called her on the number she used to call me, and she did not answer. I got one phone call from California, which I thought was a spam because I receive a lot of spam numbers on my phone. Then I went to check on my order and it said it was cancelled. So I tried to call Carrie again and it did not go through.

I should have received a text or email saying that my order was going to get cancelled, rather than just the one phone call from California, where I live in Iowa so it was not a local number.

When I go to the receipt it said since Starbucks already made my food that I will be charged for the food. I should receive a refund for the $50 of food I paid for.

Comments