Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Sep 18, 2021

I contacted customer service as soon as we got the order last night and after we had to go somewhere to eat instead. I asked for assistance yesterday and today.

Update by user Sep 18, 2021

I requested full refund since our dinner was ruined all together due to the circumstances!!!

Update by user Sep 18, 2021

I sent complaint after it happened last night because I had to make sure we still had supper. My husband tossed the garbage left to us because we did not want to eat contaminated food especially knowing the delivery driver was a man not a woman pictured that was supposed to come!!! They did not have on a mask as well.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2021

My order was dropped somewhere from the restaurant and delivery address. There was a piece of the pizza missing and toppings were off mostly.

The driver did not match the pic of the person driving that Uber Eats said were coming.

The delivery man did not have on a mask or anything.

So we never could eat our meal. I would like to be refunded back on the card I used to pay almost $60 of food to only throw away!!!

Wendi Frazier 864-451-****

User's recommendation: Look at order before driver leaves to ensure the order is ok and make sure delivery driver matches the person who that states will be coming.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: Want the food delivered to the correct address.

Ubereats Cons: Food not arrived.

Comments