Verified Reviewer

1.8

We ordered our food from a restaurant only a mile or two from our house. Wasabi Chi.

It has never taken long to get out food delivery from this restaurant, so when I was looking at the tracking. Our driver appeared to be at a local grocery store for almost 15 minutes but the tracker app said our they were on their way to get our order for almost 20 minutes when she was less than a mile away from the restaurant. I them watched our delivery time go from 5pm to 5:05pm, to 5:10pm, then 5:15pm. I called the restaurant concerned why it was taking too long only to find out or order was there waiting to be picked up.

The restaurant was very nice and apologized. 5:24pm, our food has been ready since 5pm and now the driver is lost. An $80 order that I am sure is now cold.

Can't find any numbers to call Uber Eats. Very frustrating.

User's recommendation: If you know how to hold Uber Eats accountable for other issues like this please share for others!

Location: Des Moines, Iowa