1.4

My name is Amie Teague. I worked for UberEats a few years ago back 2017 between June and September.

I had a great rating with customers and enjoyed my job. When I worked for the company when you got an order you saw where to pick it up from and who ordered,how much it was etc. But did not show where the order was being dropped off at. So wanting to deliver in areas I know like Grapevine, Southlake,HEB N.

Richland Hills. But the last order I delivered was supposed to be Irving but took me to Dallas in very scary neighborhood at night in the dark. The customer wouldn't answer the phone or text. And there were no street lights, no porch lights on.

So got out of my SUV and searched. Within a minute and a half heard gun shots not too far from us. Two men came running up on me and attacked me. One had a gun held on my husband in his face.

The other one grabbed me put his hand down my shirt and was trying to put the other hand in my pants. Only when somebody drove by and headlights shown on us all they ran off . So I reentered my SUV and fleed as quick as I could. This was all after 8pm so by this time food was severely late and could not get contact with customer to complete it anyway.

The very first call I made was to the driver support line to report this. I've never been asked and never got to tell anyone there about what all happened that night. But I was never allowed to log in again and make any deliveries anymore. I was never told why I don't work there anymore only given a lame email that stated that you were running another background check which was just done right before I started.

So I lost everything. Lost my vehicle my place of residence, my checking account and even my phone. Someone needs to call me and talk to me.

The things that happened to me that night were frightening ,devastating. Been in therapy and losing my job on top of what all happened is inexplicable.

Amielove1972@,gmail.com

Amie Teague

Wrongful Termination

User's recommendation: I cannot speak on things I haven't been allowed to utilize.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Good pay, Work anytime.

Comments