Verified Buyer

This is the 3rd time in a month I have had a problem with my food. I either dont get my whole order or the wrong order.

Mind you I have kiddos to feed (that I treat to some a food of their choice on the weekends.). One time I order $60 worth of food. I was missing a few items that came out to be about $24 and I got $5.00 back! I couldnt get in contact with no one so yup money stolen.

Today I order 4 boxes of pizzas and two large boxes of fries. I got 3 boxes of fries and one large box of fries. Each pizza is $18.00 and fries were $6.00 where is that money? The Uber driver was not even the person in the pic, the person that left the food was rude!

Im so pissed right now like this is so wrong!! Uber have stolen about $50+ from me and theres no one to talk too!!

User's recommendation: Be careful with your $.

Ubereats Pros: Some drivers really do care about your food.

Ubereats Cons: Missing items, Took over an hour to even have someone pick up my food, No human talks.

Comments