Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 03, 2021

Sometimes "I'm Sorry" isn't good enoughIt's so scripted!! Get Me My Food!

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2021

I ordered food and after an hour of waiting the order was cancelled by "The Driver"!! I called the restaurant who verified that the order was indeed picked up.

I then called Uber Eats Customer service. The 1st rep (Marie/Maria) told me to go to the app and chat in the app about my issue then hung up the phone. I called back and spoke to "RaPhael" who put me on hold then returned and acted as if he couldn't hear me then hung up. By the way, there was nothing wrong with my reception.

I called right back a 3rd time and spoke to "Ann" who pretty much told me that the issue was out of Uber Eats' control and she had no way of reaching out to the driver. I stated that there must be some policy in place to protect the consumer from their employees/independent contractors stealing orders! I am a regular and can't believe the lack of accountability by Uber Eats! Whether an employee or contractor, your brand is being misrepresented!

This minimizes the trust of the consumer because you have people stealing.

Do you perform background checks?!!! Something has to be done about thieves in the company!!!

User's recommendation: Be Careful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Cons: This particular driver and order, Worst customer support.

Comments