2.2

Update by user Jul 11, 2020

The lightly salted chicken wings, lightly spiced, are always hot, crisp and tasty. Due to the late delivery, they arrived late, cold and soggy. Very disappointing.

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2020

I ordered food from Uber Eats about 7:00 pm last night. It said that delivery will be by 7:30, the latest by 8:00pm.

At 8:05 the food was still not here, so I called Uber Eats customer service only to hear that there is no live customer service at this time. That's when I registered my complaint with Pissed Consumer. At about 8:06 I called the restaurant (Seak) who told me that the driver JUST picked the food up!!! How can I be promised delivery by 7:30 - 8:00 if the food isn't picked up until after 8:00?

The driver called me at 8:16 that the food was at the loading dock of my building. When I asked her why it was so late she barely spoke English and couldn't answer my question. I realize that it was raining last night. However, either the delivery time should have been more realistic or I should have been notified of the delay.

The communications was terrible on top of a late delivery.

This was my first time trying this service and it was not very impressive. Not sure if I will try it again.

User's recommendation: Service fees plus tips on top of late delivery with poor communications. I would not recommend this service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Food delivered, Sometimes there are discounts.

Ubereats Cons: Poor communication, Late delivery, Poor customer service, Driver doesnt speak english, Received cold food.

Comments