Verified Reviewer

I am a loyal customer of Uber and Uber Eats. Usually UberEats is great!!!

And much better than DoorDash. But tonight, I waited over 2 hours for food that was ultimately delivered cold/gross. On the UberEats map, I saw our driver sitting in the same place near the restaurant for nearly an hour. The restaurant, btw, is less than 2 miles from my house.

I called multiple times and the driver did not pick up. So I used this nifty service to contact customer support. Given the amount of money I spend with them on the regular, I assumed they would take responsibility for the drivers actions. They did not.

They offered me $18 off of a $120 meal. Yay. That means I spent $100 for disgusting food. And my family had no choice but to eat cold food from a late, unresponsive driver.

Thanks for making a loyal customer feel helpless and disposable. You can do better, UberEats!

Ubereats Pros: Usually great.

Comments