1.1

Update by user Aug 11, 2021

I ordered from a restaurant in Gainesville, FL. A dasher has not updated me on my order, and I do not think it will ever arrive. Uber Eats has Robbed me of $19.21 that I will not get back unless they reimburse me for the failed delivery.

Update by user Aug 11, 2021

My order is more than 30 minutes late. The latest it was supposed to be delivered was 6:45.

It is currently 7:16. I have not been updated on my order, nor have I received any confirmation that my order is on the way.

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2021

My order was placed at 3:03 pm, and scheduled to be delivered between 6:15pm and 6:45pm. I am sending this message at 7:07pm, and my order has not been delivered.

This is absolutely unacceptable. How can I trust this app if it lies to me about when my meal will be delivered. I would like a full refund of my purchase and a credit to my account, because this is not how a paying customer should be treated.

I expect a full reimbursement of my meal. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Do not order a meal to be scheduled for delivery, they will not arrive on time.

Ubereats Cons: Customer service need to improve, He never arrived at the location i mentioned.

Comments

#2046286

If you want both a full refund and a credit to your account you are getting more than what you paid for. This means you are not a paying customer.

Not only are you not a paying customer, but since you would be getting back more than what you paid, you are technically a thief. If you do get your food do not return it uneaten and demand a full refund and a credit on your account you are an even bigger thief. Honestly there are programs that can help people like you who cannot afford to eat. Ask your church.

They may be able to provide assistance, or lead you to someone who can. This is better than being a thief.

#2046251

You know how to avoid this.. Go pick it up.

Easy solution. Anything else I can help with?

#2046262