Verified Reviewer

Nov 22, 12:50 order was placed for a Chipotle store 10 minutes drive away from where we live.

One hour later, I see delivery time is updated to further 30 minutes late. I called the driver and asked him, he disconnected the call.

After the call the map started showing the car moving towards chipotle. After waiting again for 20 minutes, I called Chipotle and they said that the order was picked up. They did advise us to not use Uber Eats as they make multiple stops and hence take longer to deliver order. I called up the driver to ask what's the new ETA as by now the kids were hungry and cranky.

The driver did not answer. Finally after another 15 minutes I called Uber Eats Support, they were apologetic and told us to please call after order delivery to get a full refund as its not possible to do anything till the order is delivered. I keep the phone down and a few minutes later see an email stating order is cancelled.

Now its 2:30 and everyone is super hungry and we have no food and a bunch of people either not answering the call (driver) or making false statement or promises (Uber Eats Support). Long story short, they messed up our day and mood and we wouldn't advise using them...EVER!

User's recommendation: Stay AWAY!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments