Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I ordered from Uber Eats today around 4:20pm. At the time and throughout my order the latest delivery time was said to be 5:50pm.

The app then proceeded to push back my order time to now 6:20pm due to no delivery driver. Furthermore, I called Hooters, where I had ordered my food from, and they responded will saying no driver has picked up the food that has been ready since the designated time. I am very angry, because this is unacceptable.

If there is no driver, then the order should be canceled ahead of time. I would like a refund for my entire order, as I have waited patiently, yet my delivery time still keeps getting pushed back even though it was said to be delivered by 5:50pm.

Please email me back or call me at the following number: (630)664-**** to discuss this matter further.

Best regards,