In the app they have wild burger as a restaurant, it is actually Buffalo wild wings and it is not shown in the app that way. they are shown as separate restaurants!

This is misleading! I canceled my order and the app said that I will still be charged! (BTW, had to call driver to cancel it then they put another driver on it and all of this took a half hour.

I tried canceling within 3 minutes of ordering) The app is difficult and they make it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO CANCEL, THEN THEY CHARGE YOU DUE TO TIME, THE SCAM ARTISTS! I would not even touch Uber eats was somebody elses money how misleading then you call and they cant answer your phone they say go to the Help area you go to the help area and guess what its its all dictated answers you cant answer it yeah theres nothing you can do, these people are impossible to get a hold of and they are misleading you with information and I personally Im going to bad review them everywhere I can!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMER.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ubereats Pros: No way.

Ubereats Cons: Misleading app.

Comments