Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hi

I have contact uber customer service on 16th Feb regarding my missing payments. After so many (1hr 20mins) attempts I ended up with Delivery Pass Order section and agent has confirmed that I did 9 deliveries on 14th Feb from 12:28am till 3:12am (on Valentines day day its was so busy ) (Depanuer, PizzaPizza, Harveys, Bustan, Ali Dumplings and so on) which is not appear on my app and its not counted as well as pay.

Approximately with tips it should be total $70 I believe.

The agent advice me wait till 72hrs and see.

Apparently, I have waited till last pay which is on 22nd Feb and I did not receive my money.

I tried to contact Uber today and the agent pass me to irrelevant section and agent just hang up on me with out even call back which is unprofessional manner.

Moreover, I have went through my trips history and found out more deliveries are missing as follows.

2/2/2022 2:56am $4.26

13/2/2022 12:28am $6.37

As per above my explanation, I need to get my pay which I already spend my time.

And the way of your customer service is not professional at all. They are there to solve all minor issue and when some solid issues arise every ones are running away and there are no such any responsible assistance including supervisors.

Therefore, I really appreciate somebody who can take responsibility on my case and arrange payments asap.

Contact me anytime to get verify if any necessary.

Its already overdue and check my accounts notes you will see how much I tried to explain on same.

Thank you.

Best Rgds

Dinusha Vitharana

DOB - 1986 Jan 2

Address - 1A-2015, Avenue Northcliife, Montreal, QC H4A3K6

M - 438622****

Preferred solution: I need to get my all missing payments .

Location: Montreal, Quebec