I called concerning an order we placed for McDonalds. The total on the order $55.32.

We received the order and the fries(4) and one of the sandwiches was missing. So at this point, I want either a full refund or my order redone because we dont have full meals. I called customer service and they advised that they could only refund the missing items. I asked to speak to a supervisor repeatedly since a partial refund doesnt fix the fact that now the food is cold and were missing portions of our order.

The customer service agent repeated the same thing over again about the partial order. I asked for the supervisor again and again, who she was apparently talking to on the side, but they never got on the phone. Again I asked for the supervisor and the rep raised her voice and disconnected the call. Terrible terrible service.

I pay for the UberEats service.

I think theyd wanna make it right for the customer. Weve dealt with missing items before and usually take the refund for the missing items but whole portions of the meal were missing on my order, otherwise I would have left it alone.

User's recommendation: Use DoorDash. They refund or reorder the meal at no extra cost.

Location: Kissimmee, Florida