1.6

I ordered food and tried to use my reward points that would have given me 10% off of the order, but it didn't apply. UberEats took the points, but didn't apply them.

(sigh)

I then saw a promotion that would've taken $15 off the order and tried to apply that. Failed. THEN...while I was tracking the delivery, the screen asked for ratings, as if the food was delivered...it had not been. Made calls...lots of b.s....and the delivery guy, Eric, who was THE best part of this whole experience, finally got here.

He advised that Uber tried to blame him (of course), kindly apologized and left with a nice tip. Opened my food and my Mexican dinner had no tortillas. No tortillas...from a Mexican restaurant. I specified the kind I wanted.

Flour, not corn. (another sigh)

This whole order was absolutely disappointing and stressful. I don't have the energy tonight to even try to fight for refunds, discounts or fairness. Tomorrow I will be calling corporate and, I will expect resolution.

Oh...and because of ALL this crap, I didn't even get to rate my delivery guy.

So,D for the record, he deserved a top 5 star rating. Kudos to Eric for the explanation and apology.

Comments