Verified Reviewer

2.0

Update by user Sep 06, 2020

Ubereats is still not contacted me or resolve the issue in any way.I've tried contacting them multiple times.

Original review posted by user Aug 07, 2020

I had a missing Sub in my order I tried to get ahold of you guys multiple times to let you guys know that I still wanted to have my sandwich delivered but can't get ahold of anyone this is not the first time it's happened with you guys because you guys do not check your orders before you bring them to the customer's house and it's getting extremely annoying this is why I stopped going to you guys and they started using doordash and GrubHub. This had better be the last time for at least a long while or I'm going to completely boycott going through you guys and just stay with GrubHub or doordash and I'll make sure that the rest of my family which is a big family does the same not to mention I will go to the better business bureau and report you guys because there's no way to get ahold of anyone when you have a problem with your order and you guys need to fix that I expect my refund for my entire order due to the fact that I can't get ahold of anyone and you guys don't fix the problem.

User's recommendation: If you want to be able to get your food when it's not delivered the proper way such as if you have missing items do not go through these guys because they did not get back to you in a timely manner and when they do all they're going to do is refund you the money for the item that's missing or wrong and not deliver your food so you'll go hungry not to mention they have been late more than a couple times on orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Lots of food missing, Food is very tasty.

Ubereats Cons: Food arrives late, Food is cold on gets here, Never check the order to make sure its right before delivery.

Comments