My last order from kitanda was missing the main item the sandwich I ordered. They left a note saying we dont have this item in stock and to contact Uber.

Im upset they didnt just refuse the order to begin with cause now I have to deal with this system. I want a refund for everything except the fruit bowl, which did actually get delivered. I want a refund for the sandwich, service fee, and any other fee on that order. This is crazy, I decided to give you guys one last try during this crisis period and yet again my order has arrived wrong.

I ordered using Uber eats almost 3-4 times per week and Id say around 70% of the time something is wrong with the order. Since this covid crisus started Ive used the app more times and EVER SINGLE of my last 4 orders has been messed up. Make this right. My number is 425-765-****.

I want a call explaining what is to be done and when Ill be refunded for my sandwich. Im beyond angry with your app/service.

User's recommendation: Never use Uber eats.

Comments