Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hello my name is Lisa Harvey and I have been a long time customer for Uber as well as Ubereats. Unfortunately this service is beginning to decline due to people not producing good quality service.

I have ordered several items from different restaurant in the past 3 months and I have had six issues with missing items. I tried to contact Uber Eats no answer I tried to contact the drivers and they said that it is the restaurants'fault and when I contact the restaurant, it keep putting it back on ubereats as the responsible one. in the end I'm out of $35 altogether what the items that have been missing six times in the past 3 months from different restaurants because the Uber driver either refuse to go back and pick it up or the restaurant is not pushing the issue. As a longtime customer as far as Uber Eats as well as Uber I think the professionalism and the courtesy of some of your drivers is very disrespectful to customers like me.

I if it wasn't for customers like me and others who order through Uber eat these drivers would not have a job.

I would like to have some type of compensation because this is wasting my time and food has been missing from items of mine and no one has replaced or refunded my money in any kind of way.

You can reach me at 609-556-****. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: That it comes to my house.

Ubereats Cons: Missing food that i paid for.

Comments