Verified Reviewer

This is my second review!! My first review was against Checkr, regarding Uber Eats.

Now its just Uber! Im so *** pissed off and upset at you all!! I dont recommend ANYONE to do Uber eats!! They have had my account on a LOCK since LAST YEAR IN AUGUST AND NOBODY CAN SEEM TO TELL ME ANYTHING.

Everyone is repeating the same *** Oh its your BG Check there is nothing we can do at this moment! Ive called EVERY *** DAY since I have been locked out of my account in august OF LAST YEAR! I am a single mother who is currently falling behind DRASTICALLY for the simple reason UBER is HOW I PAY MY BILL. I cant stress that ENOUGH!!

My account has been escalated a total number of 9 *** times and no manager, no higher up NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK WITH ME!! IM ANGRY IM PISSED TF OFF IM VERY UPSET!

All because UBER EATS REFUSES TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT WHEN CHECKR TOLD ME THEMSELVES MY BG CHECK WAS OK AND EVERYTHING IS ACCURATE AND TRUE FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE UNLOCKED!! SOMEONE AND I DO MEAN SOMEONE BETTER CONTACT ME FROM UBER ASAP OR IM REPORTING THIS COMPANY AND TAKING THIS INTO LEGAL ACTION!!!

User's recommendation: DONT *** DRIVE WITH UBER EATS.

Preferred solution: I WANT MY *** ACCOUNT BACK NOW!!!.

Ubereats Cons: Frauds.