I was denied because of my previous driving record. I understand that you want and your customers deserve the very best people delivering their food and orders.

I have done alot to improve my record of driving, most of the previous charges i have on my record are from 2017 or at least a year old.

I apologize that i had incidents in my past, but i run a bread route now and deliver to Stores and Restaurants everyday im very good at customer service, dealing with managers or rhe public in general.

At the moment I run a bread route 5 days a week i go in early and get off early. When i get off I Door Dash.

I want to work with and grow with Uber Eats because its an Amazing company and its benefits whether it be the py, the app that its ran on or the way the whole system works, beats every other in my opinion and i Really wanna be the Best for UberEats im appealing to you because I realy want a shot to be Careful, Professional, and Great at UberEats

Comments