Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.8

Update by user Sep 03, 2021

Uber Eats team reached out and confirmed my full refund was already processing. Should see it in a few days which will good.

About my driver, they’ve told me they’ve taken the appropriate steps necessary. But it probably is just a slap on the wrist..

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2021

My Uber driver this morning at a midnight order stole my food. James arrived, and I saw the GPS that he was in the parking lot, successfully after retrieving my food.

I noticed he wasn't moving, so I restarted my app. (I'm right across the street.) Then it said my order was completed?

I checked outside numerous times after completion, up to 10 minutes. James's picture of food delivery was just a black box, by the way. After a *** day, my driver stole my freaking food.

I have already been told by the app, I'm getting a refund in a few business days. But what about James? What happens to him since he actually STOLE my food? I called to try to connect multiple times, and he declined all communication.

I get accidents can happen, but this was no accident. Likewise, I want to know what action is going to happen, so he cannot do this to other customers. My entire patronage with you has been shaken due to this.

Which I get I'm one guy, you guys do not likely care for just one individual. But I do imagine you care about trust, and for others business.

User's recommendation: BE CAUTIOUS OF NIGHT ORDERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Preferred solution: Apology and update on James consequences..

Ubereats Pros: Delivery at your door, Easy access to ordering, No driving.

Ubereats Cons: Food is cold half the time, Missing items no refund, Customer service needs a phone number, Driver stole my food, Lack of communication.

Comments