Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 25, 2020

After not being able to call customer service last night because of the pandemic (covid-19) and not being able to cancel my order because they actually showed up. I went back to my past orders now and started contacting UberEats through writing to them.

Then when they decided to ask about how was there services that gave me the opportunity to ket them know what happened. For future orders make sure you snap pics of your order and the person who’s bring your food. Also a take pics of your receipt as well. Early Monday morning I got a email from UberEat stating they were giving me full refund.

So I’m satisfied with the turn out this morning! Thank you !!!

Original review posted by user May 24, 2020

I ordered my food at 6:48. I had 2 different drivers that was suppose to deliver my food and they didnt show then when you do get one hes on a Bicycle and hes claim he Was stuck in traffic and does not speak in English I got my food at 8:55 PM I waited two hours I spent $89 and a tip so I want a refund total refund this is totally unacceptable please give me a refund and contact me back thank you !!!

Comments