Verified Reviewer

It's bad enough that the Uber driver went to another unit. But what makes it even worse is I order food for myself and I ordered a pizza for my kids the only food that arrived were mine bye.

So I had to split my food just so they can get something to eat cuz I don't eat for the my kids that's why I ordered them separately a whole entire Pizza. I already had an upset stomach because I'm pregnant and I ordered a Sprite Which did not come as well oh. My food was lopsided no napkins. Or utensils I don't appreciate you guys taking my $40 like that that was too much money to be giving it away.

I'm upset and what even makes me madder is that there's no way I can get ahold of you guys has customer service without going through a stupid email. This should be a direct number to talk to a customer service representative directly. I called Fazoli's over and over and over no response no answer they're not picking up the phone they don't close until 10 I've been calling since I got my food delivered at 8 something. Now I had to go order the Pizza Hut just so I can have a good meal before they go to sleep.

I want somebody to contact me ASAP I want this problem resolved this is the worst inconvenience ever. I can't believe I even paid for the member fee once a month cuz I had confidence in ubereats.

That will be cancelled ASAP. Then they have ridiculous taxes and rates as well we're WtfWtfWtfWtfzero quality service

User's recommendation: Either go to the food place get at yourself or try door DASH. I HAD NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM. THIS WAS MY 1ST AND LAST TIME FOR THIS BS. $40 only my food was brought tell my kids which there are four of them had nothing to eat. I had to order Pizza Hut $20 on top of that other 20 for the food that they never received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I would like a full refund some type of an inconvenience fee. In an apology not only am I suffering but my kids are how can you deliver Parents food without the key food. They should be in bed right now.

Ubereats Pros: Second time an order has been canceled.

Ubereats Cons: Missing parts of order, Drivers charging customers for services not fullfilled, Order was not on time.

Comments