Verified Reviewer

I placed an order at Amilis Pizza and the driver took it to someone elses house and I have been looking for 30 minutes. I had my grandchildren here for lunch today and we waited.

No food a picture of someone elses house. Why do we not have a phone number for the driver. Now my grandchildren are leaving and they did not eat.

This is not right. Drop something off at the wrong place and go on your way.

Terrible customer service and now I am sad that the kids are leaving without eating. We planned this afternoon for two weeks. Then I wasted 30 minutes looking around my neighborhood for the food.

I would like to understand why this happened and how you can prevent it from happening again to someone else?

This is just not right. I kept reaching out to Uber Easts and no one helped me.

Lucy Garrighan 412 400 **** I cannot find an order number This person failed to do the job I was paying for.

Please let me know

User's recommendation: Do not use Uber Eats or make sure you get the drivers phone number when you place an order.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Pros: Non reliable.

Ubereats Cons: Poor customer service for cplaints, Customer service will flat out lie and then ghost you.

Location: Irwin, Pennsylvania