Verified Buyer

When I called the restaurant the women was rude. She said I was the only person to everr complain about their food & how they cook.

I told her I had not eaten the food & would bring it up there after I had got off work, which was in about 2 hours. She refused ! Told me no because Im the first to complain about my order. Also stating that people said they prefer & dont like crunchy chicken.

Saying that I would have to request it crunch. Mind you the pieces of chicken are very large, so because of that they would have to cook it way longer & made sure it was cooked throughly. The batter was doughy & the chicken slightly cooked. The rice was yellow & plain no favor or anything at all with maybe 4 shrimp that I was charged an extra $3 for.

The food was not worth it at all !

Made me feel like I wanted to throw up ! Horrible Customer Service & Food .!

User's recommendation: I would never recommend or give this to my dog.

Location: Hinesville, Georgia