1.5K views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.7

I Placed an order for the restaurant chipotle at around 9:00 PM 09/16/2020. I waited till 9:45 PM to call chipotle to see if my order has been picked up.

Because they close at 10:00pm. They told me my order has not been picked up so I decided to go to chipotle myself in case no one was going to pick up my order. I arrived at chipotle at 9:58 PM to pick up my order and no driver from Uber eats was there nor was I notified if a driver was on route. I got notified at 10:10 PM that a driver went to go get my order and it would not get to me till 10:20 PM.

By that time chipotle was closed.

Since I picked up my order myself I believe I should have not been charged $42.17!!!! I then contacted the driver and told him the situation and that I did not want to cancel my order because I will be charged a cancellation fee.

User's recommendation: Get your food yourself instead of using Uber eats!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Cons: No one to speak with, Not able to contact, Had to pick up my own order.

Comments

#2046858

Did you get the food or not? Your complaint is unclear.

You say you went and picked it up yourself but then in comment section you state you never got your food. If you received the food, you are entitled to whatever Ubereats charged you.

#2053049
@PissedConsumer2046858

You can contact the restaurant and if your food is there ... u can go get it yourself if Uber person taking extremely long and in this case , they was about to close so i actually agree , they shouldn't get paid anything if no work was really done on their part

#2054145
@Roselia Uib

I agree they should get a whole oooo

#2088361
@Roselia Uib

But the OP should have to pay for the food that she got. She wants the whole $42 back, not just what Ube charged.

#2086979
@PissedConsumer2046858

Wrong order Uber eats refuse to give me a refund

#2015127

Sorry

#1989990

If you did not cancel the order and got the food you are not entitled to a full refund. You should be charged for the food, but not the extra they charge to deliver.

You are only entitled to that as a refund.

You should still pay for the food if you got it. If you cannot afford to eat out then don't.

#2014869
@Kelliann Vei

ONLY I NEVER GOT THE *** FOOD SO WHAT AM I PAYING FOR!!!????

#2059767
@Kelliann Vei

Seriously? What about the driver not picking up the order have to do with being able to afford the food.

#2088364
@Sheila R Sjj

The fact that she actually got the food and wants the restaurant to refund the money shows this. She does not want to return the food.

Ubereats Reviews