865 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.7

I Placed an order for the restaurant chipotle at around 9:00 PM 09/16/2020. I waited till 9:45 PM to call chipotle to see if my order has been picked up.

Because they close at 10:00pm. They told me my order has not been picked up so I decided to go to chipotle myself in case no one was going to pick up my order. I arrived at chipotle at 9:58 PM to pick up my order and no driver from Uber eats was there nor was I notified if a driver was on route. I got notified at 10:10 PM that a driver went to go get my order and it would not get to me till 10:20 PM.

By that time chipotle was closed.

Since I picked up my order myself I believe I should have not been charged $42.17!!!! I then contacted the driver and told him the situation and that I did not want to cancel my order because I will be charged a cancellation fee.

User's recommendation: Get your food yourself instead of using Uber eats!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Cons: No one to speak with, Not able to contact, Had to pick up my own order.

Comments

#2015127

Sorry

#1989990

If you did not cancel the order and got the food you are not entitled to a full refund. You should be charged for the food, but not the extra they charge to deliver.

You are only entitled to that as a refund.

You should still pay for the food if you got it. If you cannot afford to eat out then don't.

#2014869
@Kelliann

ONLY I NEVER GOT THE *** FOOD SO WHAT AM I PAYING FOR!!!????

#1983938

"Get your food yourself" Ding Ding Ding... So, did you tip on your order? If not, your @#$# could sit there all night...

Ubereats Reviews