Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.1

Original review updated by user Dec 02, 2020

I am so frustrated! I ordered my familys food over an hour ago and paid extra money for it to be delivered quickly and 37 minutes later I got a message telling my my order had been delivered, except I had been watching out the window at my door step and our food had not been delivered (I even checked the porch just to make absolutely sure.) so I asked for help on the Ubereats app and it called me and the driver so I could find out where my order was, but the driver wouldn't answer.

I left a polite message explaining that my food had not been delivered and asked him to return my call. I then went back to the Ubereats app where I was told I would get a refund for the $49 I had just spent on food for my family IN 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS!!!

So I call Ubereats (because this was obviously nowhere near acceptable) and I hear a message stating Ubereats isnt able to answer customer service calls and to get help through the app (which is a joke and no help whatsoever!!) so Im sitting here with my family who is hungry and upset, with no money and no food to feed them. I think I would dare to say Ubereats is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of working with, and I will be contacting them repeatedly until they fix this problem and make it right, whether it takes the next week or the next year!!!

User's recommendation: Use a different delivery app or go get your food so they can’t charge you a fortune and then screw your family out of dinner.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Cons: Terrible customer service, Never show up with food, Ubereats doesnt care about their customers at all, Impossible to get help, Up creek without a paddle.

Comments