Verified Reviewer

I keep getting a message that theres a problem with my payment method despite plenty of funds available to you. I've tried absolutely everything and it seems you've just straight up blocked my entire account despite having spent HUNDREDS via the uber eats app.

I want to know wtf is the issue and why you wont take my payment methods. I have even been I driver for years with your company and I've NEVER defrauded you. And because of such issues I've added multiple payment methods to try to make it work, due to changes in banks, but I've never defrauded the company and I don't deserve to have my account completely blocked to transactions. I want to use it and have plenty of money to spend on your site...but it seems you don't want the income.

It's nonsense. Give me back access to making purchases using my account or I will contact the Better Business Bureau and create a formal complaint against the company and will contact my lawyer for unfair practices. It seems your badly programmed app it creating problems, but I've NEVER created a "chargeback" against your company and I've ALWAYS paid AND tipped for orders that I properly received.

Wth do I have to do...take my legitimately existing money for the services I expect from you...wtf. This is riduculous.

User's recommendation: Don't support Uber or Uber Eats in any capacity.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 350 Tonawanda Creek Road, Buffalo, NY 14228