Verified Reviewer

You didn't understand the problem I encountered. You just jumped to a conclusion without even reading my message completely.

What kind of people does UberEats hire who don't even have the patience to read the customer complaint! Please read my complaint which is detailed below.

I received a promo code "GET40FEB" to use on UberEats. On February 26, 2021, I wanted to place an order at India House, St. Paul, MN for delivery to Woodbury, MN.

I added everything to the cart and the total was $198.37. When I tried to apply the promo code which UberEats had sent to me, it gives me the error message "Oops, you already applied this promotion." I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE THIS PROMOTION, SO WHAT IS THIS DECEPTION, WHY ARE YOU ALL CHEATING PEOPLE? I have also signed up for the Eats Pass, what use is it when you all trick people with false promises! Please re-instate this promo code of the 40% off so that I can use it at an Indian restaurant, either India Palace at Woodbury, or India House at St Paul.

I don't want to get a message saying that the coupon is not valid at these restaurants. I will tell each and every friend of mine not to use UberEats delivery, as well as will cancel my Eats Pass unless you compensate me and sort out this issue.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE UBEREATS, THEY ARE CHEATS!!

Location: Sugar Land, Texas