Verified Reviewer

They need to have a better way to contact a driver ASAP, got a notification my order was delivered- it never was. The driver either gave it to the wrong people or not at all.

I have a doorbell ring camera - no one even was walking in my hallway within 2 hours of the delivery timeframe.

Either it was left in the lobby ( theres 325 units) or in the wrong building or whatever.

I did get a full refund but I had no food to eat after being gone 3 weeks I was going grocery shopping next day.

They need to hire better people- previous order the man slammed my food on the ground the top of pkg popped open.

I never had delivery issues with other companies. If there was a way to immediately contact a driver they could have brought my food back if it was indeed at the wrong condo.

User's recommendation: Hand Food Don’t Say Leave At Door.

Location: San Diego, California

Comments

They did just give me an additional $20 credit towards next order which is nice, however if the next driver again delivers to wrong address it’s all for nothing. My suggestion is having the ability to immediately contact delivery people.

Ubereats Reviews