I ordered the food last night 7 PM told me that the world was gonna be delivered 8:05 PM what time it was 10 oclock almost 930 never got my foods that you were eats pick the food up from Panera bread cancel the dress I gave him on the website and order that I was placing it was a box says special instructions I said yes main entrance of the building .

So he waited outside in his car tried to call me which my phone is not ringing but I never told him to call me! Just leave the go to the main entrance and leave the food there somebody will pick it up and then she didnt do it it took off with my food it was almost 10 oclock Panera was closing and Panera bread told me that yes he picked up the food or the order therefore I want my money back because it wasnt my mistake wasnt!!!

Or you can send another truck driver to Panera bread and give me the same order I ordered last night and deliver it to me 932 West Baddour Parkway be a DDOU R Parkway, Lebanon, Tennessee you can bring down for breakfast or lunch. My text number 615-915-**** if you wanna text me and I will call the nurse or just leave the food there texting its OK thank you

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Pros: Food was never delivered.

Ubereats Cons: Forgetting part of the order.

Location: Lebanon, TN