Verified Reviewer

1.1

I want a full refund. I placed a order with nations at 9:30 pm and your app closed up so no Uber driver can pick up my order.

It is now almost 11pm. I tried to cancel my order but the app says "I will be charged almost $20"! And you guys make it impossible I'm like doordash to contact anyone over the phone. I tried calling Nations a few times their line is busy.

This is a waste of time. I could of ordered thru Door Dash and if there is a issue I can talk to a live person and it gets resolved asap! You can look up my account under this email tangie.strong.ts@***.com or are my phone number 408.509.9851.

My total is $30.80 I will never use this app again and I will dispute this if u don't get a full refund. And I don't want a cold soggy burger hours later.

Comments