Verified Reviewer

On this date I ordered $58 worth of product from El pollo loco.

The driver arrived at El pollo loco And left without the product.

A second driver arrived and retrieved the order through the drive-through. We never received the order.

Upon contacting Uber eats.

The Issues were never resolved. I was advised that it would take 3 to 5 days Too refund my money.

I asked the operator whose name was Sam if I can file a complaint against the driver who initially was assigned the delivery. He stated he was unable to help me with that .

I further ask if I could speak to a supervisor and he said there were none available.

My concern is with the initial driver who Never picked up the order. The 2nd concern is if she did not pick the order up then who did.

During the complaint process it was long and arduous.

And I was never contacted by a supervisor or anyone from Uber eats and regards to guards to these issues.

It should be noted that Uber eats should have known something was wrong because the driving tracking system was turned off on my phone.

This is not how business should be done. It should not be tolerated.

The initial driver needs to be discipline. The complaint process needs to be revamped.

Rest assured that this will be an issue on Yelp and every other social media the lack of access.

User's recommendation: Complaints of this type need to be addressed immediately. The customer service operators need to have the ability of canceling the orders and refunding the money.

Location: Corona, California