Verified Reviewer

I have used this many times but after the few times I did earlier in this year and EVERY SINGLE TIME the food was cold and horrible and always something was missing. I never got a good response or any response at all sometimes.

I have only once been awarded my money back but it was credit to get more food. Against my better judgment I ordered from here a few days ago, once again the food was absolutely disgusting. TM everything was so cold and under cooked. My dogs wouldn't even eat it and thy eat their own *** So what does that say?

And I got a 2 sentence email and a $5 credit when I spent almost 60$. They have not responded back since. I would like all of my money back and you can guarantee I will never ever order from here ever again. Between the food always being bad, and the customer service, I have never experienced such a HORRIBLE company with their customer service.

It is ridiculous and extremely irritating as lose money and don't have food. Whoever I have ever talked to was so rude and basically said tough luck and made me feel stupid and like it was my fault. I will never hse this service again which is sad because it is a good idea but with the food quality and customer service being the worst I've ever encountered, it ruins the whole company for me. I would appreciate all of my money back and not a credit and you can keep that 5$ credit thats basically throwing it back in my face and more like a big *** to me than anything.

What is 5$? I will continue to use door dash from now on because they as re extremely helpful and actually care about their customers and the food.

Not just getting money no matter how it affects the customer, such as.your company. Very sad that u er eats cares more about money than the customers.

Ubereats Cons: Not will to give refund, No chat with an agent or other customer service, Did not deliver when they said they would, Food quality horrible, Always cold.

Comments