Verified Reviewer

I called to attempt to quickly get a hold of the driver but because of covid 19 customer service was closed. How the *** are you going to continue a service without customer service!????? If you're not going to be available to your customers, then do NOT deliver!!!!!!!

Comments

omg. first of all, you don't need to contact customer service to get ahold of the the driver.

the driver doesn't work at the uber eats customer service office. there should be a phone number for the driver and you should be able to contact them regardless.

and lets be honest, if uber eats shut down operations because of covid-19, you and all the other entitled *** like you would be *** that they shut down. gtfoh

@PissedConsumer1854164

The driver didn't have a number listed or I would have called or text myself. Me and my co workers were busy with our self entitled *** running around as nurses in the hospital.

We dont get the luxury of lunch breaks so we rely on food being brought to us. And the drivers work for Uber, so YES, Uber can get a hold of them.

Ubereats Reviews