Verified Reviewer

I ordered a family meal for a funeral on 1/13/22. We found out someone had allergies and we canceled, immediately.

No mention or warning of an order status/cancelation fee. In the app, it was marked canceled. Famous Daves charged me the next day 1/14/22 $177.41 for a meal that had been canceled. During the cancelation process, it stated nothing about the inability to cancel or a fee.

The charge was disputed with the credit card company the card was credited $177.41. In the investigation, Uber Eats or Famous Daves stated to the credit card company that the food was delivered. NO, it was not!!!!

And the fact that you had to lie tells me you knew you were wrong. Around March 7, the charge was placed back on my credit card and you show in the app my account on hold and that I owe $177.41.

I demand a refund!!!!!

Ubereats Cons: False charges.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

Demanding things is rude did your parent not teach you manners?

Ubereats Reviews