Verified Reviewer

1.6

I ordered from a local Greek restaurant. I received a notification that my order arrived within the Uber eats notification app.

I never received the order to my apartment unit. Furthermore, I waited 35 minutes after the order was indicated delivered, and it still hasn't been delivered to me yet. I am wonderfully annoyed because I just paid an $8 tip to an Uber eats food delivery driver who never delivered my food. Uber eats refunded my food order expect the tip.

There is no phone number to contact Uber to speak with someone directly which is insanely ridiculous! I didn't want a refund, I wanted the food I ordered. It's my birthday, I don't need this nonsense garbage of a situation any day and especially on my birthday. Come on people, wake up and do your job right please!

It's really not that hard to make sure that the stupid order gets from point A to point B, but apparently we can't figure that math out yet.... We need better customer service, more efficient and more reliable Uber eats drivers, and better communications about our orders if a problem ever arises, but unfortunately, like most businesses, everything is always a passive response to problem solving. How about some proactive ( grab the situation by the horns and give it all you got?! ).

Everything is always handled after it happens because no one takes the initiative to creat and develop effective measures to ensure stupid stuff like this doesn't happen. So, I hoping that this isn't just an " oh I'm so sorry, sir we could not make your order delivery a success, we will do better and have a great day". That's not good customer service, that's called professional horse-vomiting and flipping off your customer with an "OH Well sucker" attitude / response.

I expect better, I expect to be compensated nicely for the crap I had to go through for my birthday. Unbelievable!

User's recommendation: Uber eats sucks, so just forget about it and get your lazy *** over to the restaurant and DO IT YOURSELF cuz ain't nobody got them for nobody who can't do their job right.

Preferred solution: All of the above! Full refund, deliver me what I ordered! Propose a solution directly versus making it hard for me to connect with a live real person, an apology, and maybe some extra compensation since my Birthday night dinner wasn't delivered .

Ubereats Pros: Would like refund, Refund in timely manner, Too expensive.

Ubereats Cons: Cant call and speak to someone, Lots of food missing, Never delivers food, Marked food as delivered when it was not delivered, Ruined my birthday.

Comments