65 views

I was charged 11 times in 2 days for over $300 by UberEats, none of them mine. I tried to find a phone number or email, and apparently the only contact one can make is a bout a failed ride, or to order a ride or food.

With no way of contacting them, there’s no way to make them aware, so I am posting on Facebook, this site, and everywhere else to warn others. I have never used a Uber Eats, and am concerned about using Uber for rides anymore as well now.

My bank asked how long it’d been since I’d done Uber. It’s been quite some time, but obviously they can access information forever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Reason of review: Charges for a product I never requested, never received..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1414 W Broadway Rd #119, Tempe, AZ 85282, USA

Comments

The bank is not going to have someone sit and review each of your financial transactions for the last several years looking for Uber charges. If there has been fraud, report it as such.

Do so according to legal guidelines : in writing served via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. Serve copies upon Uber and your financial institution. You must do your own research and decide the amount of your loss. Be specific, brief, polite.

Change all of your passwords to everything.

Remember, this is criminal fraud and somebody is behind it. You need to kick them out and lock the door.

Ubereats Reviews