Hi I am lovely verma . Today I ordered from Uber eats at the name of lovely verma at 8.20pm .

It is my first time experience. Really it is such aa bad experience. I Wait for 3 hours now its 11 clock and we have nothing to eat .I received my missing order item and wrong order . I trying to call Uber eats but no body ans and I tried to msg them but no response .

Seriously this is too bad . I have 6 guest in front of me that is what the service Uber eats is providing . I dont wanna order again now can u guys plss help for providing me refund of my order . This is so insulting in front of all the guest .

Can u plss tell me your address and I will come and wanna talk who is manager or who is head here .

I tried to call restaurant support member but they said we are unable to provide support . Its my humble request can u guys provide best solution.

Ubereats Cons: Hard to get in touch with uber eats, Enrolled without authorization and charged, No human representative, I cannot have a conversation with an individual, Not reliable.

Comments