Verified Reviewer

I have been receiving promos from Uber eats. I had to seek customer service because I was having a hard time applying the promo code in the app.

The error message was: our system is experiencing high traffic at this time. Please try again in a few minutes

I had heard of excellent customer service for Uber driving service but to my disbelief the customer service for Uber eats was non-existent. I got the same automated message 5 times none of which answered my questions.

I found it to be very disrespectful of my time and dismissive of all customers concerns. Moreover, it feels like a scam that I keep receiving these promos and Uber eats wouldnt even verify if this is an authentic email address.

I would never give my business to Uber eats again when they dont respect their customers enough to have a real person to address customer questions or concerns.

Im genuinely disappointed and pissed.

I expected better from Uber. The customer service chat support is pathetic.

User's recommendation: I wouldn’t give my business that has a non-existent customer service.

Ubereats Pros: There is no customer service.

Ubereats Cons: Customer service is a bot that sends repetitive messages.

Comments