My order was placed at Top of the Bay in Warwick, RI on Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 1:50pm under Nelson. Upon checking the app for order status, we noticed that the time kept getting pushed back.

It was finally 4pm when we made a call to the restaurant. They stated that the order was completed for pick up at 2:51pm. They also stated that they have many issues like this with your Ubereats company. I asked her if we could pick up our food ourselves and she spoke to her manager Eli.

He stated, yes, that we could. We were on our way from East Providence, RI, almost in Warwick, RI when we received a notification that Matthew was picking up the order. I understand that your site explains that orders can be delayed due to traffic, weather conditions, or because of the restaurant. However, this is not the case for our order.

If this is an issue with time management with your company, then that needs to be fixed ASAP. We will no longer be using Ubereats. Also, we have paid about $80.00 for food that has been sitting at the restaurant/in a car for over 2 hours by the time it is dropped off at our home. I am not happy, and I want something to be done about this because this order included a delivery fee, service fee and tipping which I highly regret.

Im sure its not Matthews fault, but this is a great inconvenience. Please contact me at (774) 644-**** or email me at ksjeronimo10@***.net ASAP!

User's recommendation: Based on today’s order, I would never recommend Ubereats and I would have a photo to show proof but we have not yet received it and it was completed by the restaurant at 2:51pm and it is now 4:32pm!

Comments