Original review updated by user Oct 04, 2021

I ordered from Jack in The box last night, large ultimate cheeseburger combo strawberry shake chicken salad and large Dr pepper and I only received the cheeseburger and fries and I had to message the delivery driver twice to see if everything was okay because it was taking so long it showed that he had arrived at the Jack in the box at 1: 00am and he didn't even receive my meal or left there until about 1:30 he sat up there a good 15-30 minutes so I texted him to see if everything was fine twice yet I did not receive the drink for that combo I did not receive the shake I did not receive my chicken salad and I did not receive my Dr pepper I contacted Uber eats as soon as the meal was delivered and I still have not gotten a response back.

Preferred solution: I would have liked my food. And also I used one of my promo codes to get the order. I would just like my whole order re delivered. .

Ubereats Pros: Various resturants and promos, Have been good in the past.

Ubereats Cons: Lack of delivery and customer service.

Comments

#2072253

I am just trying to connect to my Facebook it keeps on giving me Network waiting for network and I can stroll through Facebook but I can't text no one on it they're having issues can you tell me what the issue please thank you

Ubereats Reviews