Verified Reviewer

2.9

Original review updated by user Oct 03, 2021

I placed an order with a promo code and the order was never received. My driver was absolutely no damn help and didn't even know where he put my order.

I had to place the same order again but the promo code didn't work the second time so I had to pay an extra $10.00. Uber eats customer support wasn't working so they didn't help whatsoever. This I'd *** ridiculous and a huge waste of my time and money. The refund I got for my last order wasn't even for the entire order.

I've never had such a horrible experience with ordering food. Grubhub has given me issues but I'd take those x10 over this *** I enjoy uber eats but when it comes to things like this I don't see a point in using it. The uber pass is ridiculous as well.

If I'm going to be paying $10.00 a month I need more than just a $2.00 delivery fee and 5% off. I think they can do a much better job than this.

User's recommendation: Make sure you contact your driver ahead of time to make sure he/she is paying attention.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments