The driver called me and the security services folks. Then said he's on the way, then didn't deliver the order.

I tried to reach out to kumba on his phone but he was unreachable. I have been your reliable customer and have been ordering with you every time. Never had any delivery driver stolen my order and never has something like this ever happened.

I am really upset at this mishandling of the order. Never has any of your Uber drivers ever had an issue coming at my place and delivering the order.

Why has this driver stolen my order and never delivered?

I need to get an answer. Please let me know how I can reach out to the person so that I can provide him instructions to my place.

I swear he called me using this number +178********. Now when I call him, he has blocked my caller id. This is the first time I have had to deal with theft of my order.

Please let me know how to reach out to this person. This is really disappointing.

Thanks.

User's recommendation: Never use Kumbalatara as your uber delivery person. He stole my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Vehicle Driver.

Comments