Verified Reviewer

Horrible UberEats Experience...

I received a notification that my order arrived but there was no food delivery in my porch. I called the driver (Elliott) to explain I think he delivered to wrong address.

He was combative starting he left it on the porch. I told him nothing is in my porch. I asked him to turn around and drive back to confirm where he left the food.

When he drive back he said the food was still on the porch of 3957 Moos Creek Court, but that is not my address...my address is 3947 Moos Creek Court. So he delivered to the wrong address.

He said its not his fault because Uber Eats gave his the wrong address.

He said he would bring pick the food up from the wrong address and bring to me, which I declined because of possible contamination given the safety concerns with COVID-19....I did not want food that was at another residence. Please refund the full amount of my order, including the $2 tip.

Driver, Elliott was very unprofessional, dismissive, rude and never took accountability for delivering food to wrong address.

User's recommendation: Don’t Use UberEats...Use DoorDash instead.

Ubereats Cons: Drivers need to know how to navigate routes better, Driver unprofessional, Driver dismissive, Driver delivered food to wrong address, Driver never apologized for error.

Comments

#1960061

Lol, its not his fault you didn't type in an actual address, instead relying on a location system to pinpoint your exact location. Also a $2 tip? He must be new to even accept your order, let alone go the extra mile of coming back for you.

Ubereats Reviews