Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.2

At around 2pm on 8/20/2020 I placed an order through your app for Dairy Queen at 1613 Freeport Rd, Natrona Heights, PA 15065. I have been told by the company (Dairy Queen) that your drivers refuse to come to their building to pick up UberEats orders.

I then had to cancel my order as I was not going to receive it. I originally paid $19.50 for this order and after it was canceled I still had to pay $16.40. I am very angry with the fact that you allowed me to order from this business but your drivers do not pick it up. I would like a response and an explanation ASAP as I am not happy with this.

Please respond by email as I do not answer my phone for unknown callers. I expect to be refunded the $16.40 I was charged for something that was never going to be processed.

User's recommendation: Do not order through UberEats in Tarentum. Takes atleast an hour maybe longer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Nice drivers.

Ubereats Cons: No way to contact anyone to report issues, Cant get ahold of ubereats customer service.

Comments