Verified Reviewer

The tracker showed the driver in my neighborhood. Then the driver sent a notice that my order had been delivered, but it was not at my door.

We looked on the porches of our neighbors and it was not on their porches either. I attempted to contact the driver and it went to voicemail. I gave the driver a thumbs down and removed my tip. I then attempted to contact Uber Eats, but apparently there is no good way to do that.

You have to go through the app that doesnt let you do anything outside of their preprogrammed responses, and they are not offering any phone service at this time - according to the voicemail - it redirects you to the app. So, Im out the money I spent at the restaurant and the delivery fee, with no way to reach Uber and no contact from the driver.

This is the last time I will use Uber Eats. Ridiculous.

User's recommendation: NO NO NO NO.

Location: 6331 Anthony Drive, Liberty Township, OH 45011